- Check condensate drain for blockage.
- Clean or replace air filter.
- Check contactor, wiring and capacitor in controls compartment.
- Inspect condenser coil, coil guard and lineset.
- Inspect and check the thermostat.
- Measure and record line and load voltage, compressor amperage, condenser fan amperage, refrigerant suction and liquid pressures after operating for at least 10 minutes, and indoor delta T.
- Call to get on the list today! SPECIAL - $49 until June 1, 2015
Spring has sprung. And that means our technicians are busy with annual clean and checks. Here is a topline list of areas to check when we tune up your air conditioner for summer operation.
Charlie will help you find a solution to your temporary problems!